Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Portal




Portal, is a game where you are given a single and unique weapon which can create ... Portals ... when you enter a portal, you exit the other one at the same speed, but facing the direction of the exiting portal, which allow you to access higher places, ...

The real challenge of this game is that you must think with the portals, but sadly, the game is in my opinion way too short.

I would tell anyone who'd like enjoy a new and refreshing gaming experience to give a try to portal if he haven't already, because even though it short, it's still a great game.

Some people (like me) may find the user created maps interesting, because some of these are really well made.

16 comments:

  1. Ah yes Portal, dispite it's short gameplay... an experience I will remember and take with me to my grave. excellent puzzles

    excellent post also! cheers!

    ReplyDelete
  2. this game was definitely way to short, but incredible none the less

    ReplyDelete
  3. Never seen or heard of this game. I'm going to try it out when I can.

    Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cant wait for Portal 2! Should be out sometime in 2011. Its looking amazing

    ReplyDelete
  5. portal is so addictive, can't wait for P2

    ReplyDelete
  6. That game really bent my mind...but Gladios helped me through it.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Picked this up in the Orange Box. Never put it down. Cheers.

    ReplyDelete
  8. portal is a great game. i recommend it to anyone.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I've got to try this game and bend the laws of physics!!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. one of my favorite games from the orange box

    ReplyDelete
  11. I can't wait for Portal2 BUT i wish Valve would hurry up and release HL2 EP3!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. portal 2 is coming out soon =)

    ReplyDelete