Saturday, September 25, 2010

League of Legends

Riot anounced that soon, a new map will be introduced to LoL and the graphism will be improved. With this we'll have a total of 3 maps. a map where we fight on 5v5, taking DotA's design mostly, a 3v3 map made for ganking and fast games (they usually last 10 to 15 less minutes than the other one). And a new 5v5 map, which will come with new monsters, teleporters and even more awesome things.


On a side note, one of the champion that i enjoy playing the most is Annivia, it's a frost phoenix with, to my mind,  the most awesome skill set you could hope to have on any champion.


also, for my next entry, i'll try to speak a little about minecraft which i was asked to review.

8 comments:

  1. man I love LoL! we have to play together!

    ReplyDelete
  2. well I don't play LoL but now I want to. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh shit, I fucking love LoL.

    I play Twisted Fate even though my friends tell me not to.

    ReplyDelete
  4. awesome can't wait for more posts always following you mate
    keep it up
    cya

    ReplyDelete
  5. i heard league of legends is like DOTA?

    is this true?
    is it better or worse?

    ReplyDelete