Thursday, September 30, 2010

I Wanna Be The Guy







IWBTG, or I wanna be the guy is a game in which you'll play "the kid" on his journey to becoming "the guy". It's a platformer game in which your role will be to move from screen to screen, eventually fighting bosses on your way to becoming "the guy".

This is actually one of the hardest game that was ever made, you luckily have check-points and infinite lives, yet, it's really hard, you will be attacked by apples, spike walls ... you might even die in tetris or killed by link ! This game is only for people who like extreme challenges and have good nerves, there are many differents traps and you will find yourself dieing a way more than you though it's possible to when trying to finish a game.

To help you on your journey you are able to double jump and have a small gun that will be used to fire at occasional enemiesand to kill bosses.

IWBTG is a game for people who don't fear dieing multiple time just to move from a small screen to another one.

If you wanna try the game, you can download it here.

Here is a video of the game being played:
.

18 comments:

  1. definitely gonna try this, thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  2. i've played this game and i hated it cuz it's so damn addictive

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm going to try this game and let you know how it goes. Thanks for the post.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sounds challenging. Going to bookmark the link to download later :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. hmm never heard of this game before, but I'm always up for a challenge - thanks for the link

    ReplyDelete
  6. My friends and I all bought E-tank energy drinks (the Mega man kind) and vowed that we could only drink them if we beat this game.

    All summer we made slow, crippling progress. None of us have yet finished.

    ReplyDelete
  7. are you telling me your the girl in the relationship?

    ReplyDelete
  8. Game looks crazy. Reminds me of NES Megaman. Gonna try it tomorrow, and sent the link to a bunch of my friends too. Nice find.

    ReplyDelete
  9. wish this gaming style would make a comeback, i love old games

    ReplyDelete
  10. Looks entertaining, I look into it ;) thanks man! awesome blog btw

    ReplyDelete
  11. haha! looks like a lot of fun. I'll give it a try once I have the time.

    ReplyDelete